No Tax in Invoice

Guest Technofarm

Guest Technofarm

I have no tax in my invoice is this normal??? The option tax is included in the settings tab.

I think it's normal that you can see your tax in an invoice! don't you?

Guest tbladecki

I have no tax in my invoice is this normal??? The option tax is included in the settings tab.

I think it's normal that you can see your tax in an invoice! don't you?

No.... you should be able to see it on the invoice.

Make sure that the state/country is typed correctly in the user profile.... if there do not exactly match the data base settings then it will not calculate the sales tax. For example:

For US, Nevada

You have to have either:

NV, Nevada in the city/state feild anything else and it will not calculate the sales tax, so if you have "Nevad" it does not calculate, I think that this is a bug issue because it will allow you to have "Nevad" in the state feild but it does not match anything in the database so it does not see it.

Hope this helps :)

I think that I will write a MOD to do a drop down box for the states so that I dont have this problem. Will keep you posted

• 3 weeks later...
Guest estelle

In admin/General Settings/Include Tax  Turn this to 'Off'  the switch is backwards.  'On' is 'Off' and visa versa

Are you kidding?? ;)

;)

What exactly do you want to delete, Marco? If you want to remove the line "Tax: ..." this can be done by modifying your templates in your skin folder, and there may be a few other places (eg. Print Order Form).

Hmm. I just did two test orders. In the first I selected Banktransfer (Print Order Form), and although the shipping showed up as €1.00 when viewing my cart, it showed up as €0.99 in the Print Order Form B). And in the second I selected PayPal, which is obviously not including your shipping - this a problem which other people have had. I haven't yet been able to replicate this on my test store, but I'll have another go.

• 4 months later...
Guest Midnghtwhisper

In admin/General Settings/Include Tax Turn this to 'Off' the switch is backwards. 'On' is 'Off' and visa versa

Thanks so much for this! My tax is working just fine now. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest edg0020

In admin/General Settings/Include Tax Turn this to 'Off' the switch is backwards. 'On' is 'Off' and visa versa

Yep it works now the switch is backwards how wierd next version it must be fixed