Main Window

Guest tbladecki

Guest tbladecki

please look at Test Store

I have the box for the "forums" it currently opens in a new window and i am trying to get it to open in the "main" window. What is the best way to do this?? I have been working on it but with no luck... Please help

Guest highertechpc

Hello tbladeki,

I hope I'm understanding you correctly. But what I think you are asking is that you want to change your target frame when you click on the link.

To do that you need to go to skins/killer/styleTemplates/boxes/fourms and look at your target frame. If you want it to open in a new window you need to change that to 'New Window', or "Same Window", or however you want it to open. I hope this helps and my appologies if I misunderstood your question and this is not what you need.

Guest tbladecki

That part I have and it is currently set up to display in a new window. I am trying to get it so that the fourms is navigated so that I have my boxes and headers around the fourms module, instead of having to have it open in a new window.