CC302 and Nochex

Guest theboylard

Guest theboylard

Morning,

some specific questions, general comments and nudges for mods/hacks!!

does cc3 use the nochex apc (from tests I've done it doesn't appear to)?

I very much like the ease of use of cc3 and it was very smooth to set up!!

However, like others, I have a large number of products that I want to set up (at least 1600, and that's just one supplier!) and I'm still looking for a relatively simple method - because I am!

Like others who have posted (chrisdevelop on 10/9/05), these will change regularly so it will probably need to be script-based.

Another cart that I looked at, has an interesting product update that worked really well when I tried it csv import - could this be a basis for cc3?

There is also another thread that I'm interested in seeing some hope on, this is a mod that akumanz has developed that has so much potential Auto Generate Pricleist.

I have searched the forums quite a bit, finding out some useful bits of info etc, so now that I know what I'm looking for I'll start to target those particular areas when asking for assistance.

Oh, yes I know I'm new etc. but could some of the moderators/brooky/whoever has the power (a la heman stylee!) maybe start looking at breaking the Hacks & Mods into v2 and v3?

It's a right pain when you think you've found your grail and it's for v2 */*

I'll happily start pointing out which for which if someone wants to create the necessary boards?

Thanks in advance,

hapless

• 4 weeks later...

Guest theboylard

It would be really useful - in fact it would save so much pain it's unbelievable!!!!

I'm surprised that there aren't others asking for this - considering it's in OSc and that other ecommerce engines/carts offer the functionality.

Anyway, I do like the way cc is progressing - if someone could either write the necessary script or brooky released v4 sooner rather than later - I would definitely pay for the licence.

At the moment it's not offering what I need so I'm just playing with the free one for now.

hapless.

Welcome to the CC board hapless :)

Oh, yes I know I'm new etc. but could some of the moderators/brooky/whoever has the power (a la heman stylee!) maybe start looking at breaking the Hacks & Mods into v2 and v3?

Noted and suggestion taken, thanks :(

CC has come a long way and plans to go even more with "everyones" help and suggestions.

As for the other parts you and other posters/users seek/request i do beleive that when version 3.x is fully bug free and stable there will be a version 4 but for now the priority is this.

In almost every update of CC there is something new added and/or corrected and this makes things more interesting so you never know in the next updated version they might be a part of what you requested or needed. :)

Thanks for all the comments you posted and you are welcome here to see the changes occur.