Product list by ID?

Guest autobedrijfweerheim

EDIT by booker: This request is for version 3, not version 2...

Hi There,

I'm using CubeCart version 2 and I have another problem.

I want my products shown on the homepage sorted by prod_id. Where can I manage that.

I changed settings for the list order in the admin session but that doesn't effect the order in the list on the store-side. The only thing that changes is the product list in the admin-side.

Can anybody help me?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Edited by autobedrijfweerheim

You are completely right, I've checked my version and it seems to be version 3.0.0 Beta.

But my problem still remains. How can I change the order of products by product-id.

I saw a mod from Sir William but that mod has to be payed. There should be a free modification elsewhere?

Kind regards,

Jeff

You are completely right, I've checked my version and it seems to be version 3.0.0 Beta.

But my problem still remains. How can I change the order of products by product-id.

I saw a mod from Sir William but that mod has to be payed. There should be a free modification elsewhere?

Kind regards,

Jeff

You'll be better off asking this in the version 3 forum or hacks/mods forum (specifying that it is for V3) as most of the guys here are version 2 specific guys :)