Web designer wanted

Based in Derbyshire UK i am looking for a web designer with solid php/mysql knowledge and preferably experience using Flash.

Would consider a reliable freelancer.

PM me with some example urls of work to date.

Im a web designer with a small amount of flash knowledge but i work closely with a company that is experts in flash as my little brother works there.

I would be happy to hhok you up if your serious

ps Im based in Hampshire UK (near new forest)

Thanks Evilhomer, i have a few cubecart projects coming up will contact you to help me out.

I have a great graphic designer but he does no php, i am trying to get away from the programming to concentrate on marketing and running the business.

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello WebWonderUK,

We are an 'internet solutions' company - everything from Website design through to hosting and maintenance. We do have flash designers on the team, along with competent PHP programmers.

If you want to discuss anything further, either PM or email me (preferable).

We are currently waiting on banks in order to allow 4 CubeCart stores to go live, all of which have been customised heavily in one way or another.

Kindest Regards,

William Renfrew

Ambassador: as twisted stated in original post cc3 is new and the mods and tech is only just getting started as the code and structure is new to all of us + as he said if you want it done using cc2 we can almost make anything happen with it now :)

just holla