Admin Login error

Guest mobilegeeks

Guest mobilegeeks

"No administration session was found." is displayed in the header on my admin login page. When I try to login with my username and pass, it says "Login Failed! Either the username or password was incorrect." no matter what.

any suggestions? :D

Guest sunshine

Hi Mobilegeeks,

Were you able to login to CC3 before? Did you forget your password/id? Case sensitive? Or is this a new setup? If you point this out, I think someone here can help.

Hi i have had this problem before and have fixed it it usually happens on a windows server it requires a minor code change when i find it again i will post it here

thxs Larry

Epc4less.com

Guest mobilegeeks

Hi Mobilegeeks,

Were you able to login to CC3 before? Did you forget your password/id? Case sensitive? Or is this a new setup? If you point this out, I think someone here can help.

thankyou for your response :) - no, I have not been able to login sucessfully. It's a brand new setup and haven't been able to login from the start... do you think it might have something to do with not being able to put user/passwords on databases? I'm using phpadmin and it doesn't seem to have that feature.

;)

Guest mobilegeeks

Hi i have had this problem before and have fixed it it usually happens on a windows server it requires a minor code change when i find it again i will post it here

thxs Larry

Epc4less.com

Ok, I think I know what's going on....I have noticed in some developments of mine, that for some strange reason, sometimes the sentence "header (Location:....") is ignored and the execution goes on like if that sentence was not there at all...so for those who applied my "die (here)" solution...take that out cos it is not clean and instead insert an "exit;" after the "header (Location:....")

So basically, you get this in the admin/login.php:

if(isset($_GET['goto']) && !empty($_GET['goto'])){

header("Location: ".urldecode($_GET['goto']));

exit; // -->added

} else {

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."admin/index.php");

exit; //--> added

}

Greetings to you all!

Clauz

that fixed my problem.....add the "exit" in to the exsisting code in your login.php file ;)

I went ahead and added this and no NEW errors came up, which is awesome, but the old ones didn't go away. :)

Hey Mobilegeeks - would you please let me know what yahoo says? I have been troubleshooting your exact same problem with the exact same server. Right now I am clueless!

Guest mobilegeeks

yeah - this is getting ridiculous. Yahoo is still waiting to reply and no help here... I think I need to find an equally impressive ecommerce solution somewhere. :on2long:

I am starting to agree - this looks like a sweet product but I am no programming wiz. I've shopped around a bit and cubecart looks like the best one - I would buy it for the price but not unless I knew it would work right away!

Guest mobilegeeks

well, they offer customer-support for those who pay I believe. I agree that cubecart looks like one of the best... ashame there isn't too much help going on here. :on2long:

Ok, so I figured it out!

-Make sure you have the original file for admin/login.php (no adding "exit" lines or "die" lines or anything like that.

-Create a directory called "tmp" in your basic yahoo root directory

-You'll need to go into your phpmyadmin program and click on "priveleges"

-Make sure all the access features are granted for your specific username and cubecart specific database.

That worked for me...let me know if it works! I'm gonna go play with the program now!