double rows of categories (skin work for pay)

jerseyjoe

I ahve a project that needs help and I'm willing to pay for that help.

I need to build a CC3 shopping cart based on the CC3 Killer Skin but with double rows of Categories to accomodate them all. The client has roughly 20 Categories; some Cats have subCats.

A good example of what is wanted can be seen at http://onlinemicro.com/ - but with different products and a totally different skin. And, of course, not in ASP - shudder)

I'd want a click on Categories to display the subCats differently from the way that example does.

To see what I want, first look at the onlinemicro.som site. A Category such as Notebooks offers 4 subCats, each subCat being the notebooks of a specific Manufacturer. Click on a manufatcture and the products are displayed as they would in CC (asuming the change I'd make of moving all the right column stuff to the left column so the center column is wider.)

That structure works fine for a Category that has only a handful of subCategories or products. But if you click on "Software," you'll see that the huge subCategories list is displayed in one big, hard to read text block.

So what I want to do for my client is have those top level Categories display as Killer would and in a double row such as that sample web site, but a click on a top level Cat would open the list of its subCats in a box along the right hand side. When clicked on, a subCat would open in the center the way it does now.

So, who's able (for pay of course) to do that? I'll take care of the rest of the project. If you are capable of doing this, let's talk in PMs. The client is waiting.