whats goin on!

Hey all!

School is back in session, winter is coming, and i need a new cart!

Im back and probably for the winter.

So, lets get me updated.

What version, wheres the mod stores, etc.

I would like to be active again, it was fun before.

I still own www.shoandgo.com and would like to incorporate my current layout to v3.

Later!

Chris

The flavor-of-the-month for mod stores at the mo is http://cc.dbookbooth.com ... mostly v.2 mods but a few v.3 mods starting to show up there.

Unfortunately, v.3's mom found out that he's been hanging around adult websites, and it turns out he's underage...so his mother has banished him to his room till he turns 21. Only v.3's older brother, v2.0.7, is currently available. But thats a good thing...v.2.0.7 is mature and comes with plenty of accessories for the serious carter. With age, comes experience. :cry:

j/k....but I do still, personally, favor v.2.x.x

:lol:

Unfortunately, v.3's mom found out that he's been hanging around adult websites, and it turns out he's underage...so his mother has banished him to his room till he turns 21. Only v.3's older brother, v2.0.7, is currently available. But thats a good thing...v.2.0.7 is mature and comes with plenty of accessories for the serious carter. With age, comes experience. :o

..... whatever you've been smoking, you should probably stop :cry:

Unfortunately, v.3's mom found out that he's been hanging around adult websites, and it turns out he's underage...so his mother has banished him to his room till he turns 21. Only v.3's older brother, v2.0.7, is currently available. But thats a good thing...v.2.0.7 is mature and comes with plenty of accessories for the serious carter. With age, comes experience.  :o

..... whatever you've been smoking, you should probably stop :cry:

Or share...

Edit: Also, good to see you back Chris :(

You know the saying about not being able to please all of the people all of the time?

I'm one of those in that group outside of the all of the poeple.

:wacko:

Its a good cart, with some of the added features we were clamoring for with v.2, although I personally believe it was released as stable a tad early, but one of the biggest assests of cubecart [i.e. its ease of customisation by the end user], has, I believe, been severly curtailed in v.3

BUt thats just my opinion.