Collect Credit Card Info on server

Guest eeadmin

Does anybody have a way to collect credit card information on the site. I'd rather not be sending people to another site. I currently am using link point as a processor. I'd like to set myself up to collect the credit card information on our server and just use the gateway for the processing.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

You could embed a gateway link (such as Protx direct) into your store so that all transactions are done within your website. The CC info is passed to the gateway for processing in the background. This is what the SSL feature is for.

However, I have to agree with you in that I have never seen a fully integrated SSL cubecart shop with transparent CC processing. Anyone done this?

If you are asking how to save credit card info within the cubecart system, then the answer has to be "no you can't".

While I would say it is possible, the requirements on you and your server set-up to do this (legally and professionally) is beyond me.