Adding a Support System to CC 3

Guest John99041

Guest John99041

Hi everyone, i have been working on my shop now for some weeks and everything is starting to come together www.smartbyte.co.uk

, dont get me wrong not all my products are listed and not every thing is working fine, but im getting hits, a No.1 listing on Yahoo and a flow of customers but..........

Because im selling dvd and cd media i am getting customers with burning problems e.g. firmware problems etc so im looking at adding a support system to my site.

I would like to know if there is away/a mod to setup a support system with cube cart 3, i have some support software osticket but i need a way to intergrate it with my shop.

does anyone have any ideas how i can do this? any/all help is very very welcome!

Thanks Everyone

John

Smart Byte Media

Guest tbladecki

It should be similar to the way that I added a "fourms" area, you just have to create a "content box" and have it link to the ticket software, it is really easy to do take a look at my site, and you will see the fourms box, it just links to the index file in the fourms directory, you can actually use my ebay mod and change it to whatever you want.

Good luck and if you have any other questions let me know...

Guest John99041

Thanks for the quick reply, just had a look at you site and i see what you mean, i only have one problem. How on earth do you add the extra boxes to cubecart, I dont have a huge amount of experiance with Cubecart so im a bit stuck.

If you could give me some details or point me to a forum that has covered it already i would be really grateful.

Many thanks

John

[email protected]

www.smartbyte.co.uk

Guest tbladecki

If you download my mod for ebay and "look" at the file you can see how easy it is to add a box, just change the info to what you need :wacko: If you have any problems let me know