Problem with postal order...

Guest sandra11

Guest sandra11

Hi everyone,

today I tried to add Postal Order to my payment options,beside credit card payments and when I tried to buy a few products from my store, I saw no products in my shopping cart as I went to check out.

With credit card payments it is working well.

(So, when I pass the choose your preferred payment method, and when I choose postal order form, on the next page it says: there are no products in your shopping cart.)

Can soemone help plaese?

(It is enabled in admin...)

Store url: http://www.gifts-forever.com

Thank you!!!

Mercedes

:)

Guest markyvuk

Mercedes

I have also had this problem. Brooky has sorted part of it out but it is still evident on certain occasions.

I am hoping that CC3.0.3 will sort this out completely....

Mark

Hi, I also went through this same problem...it seemed to be something with cookies and sessions. If I deleted all the cookies from my browser it would work. Anyway, I finally, I ended up doing a fresh install of 3.02 and fixing one bug: adding exit; in reg.inc.php and login.inc.php after each header("location... line. Now it works everytime!!! Try deleting your cookies, then adding the exit codes...if it still doesn't work do the fresh install of the newest version (you will still have to add the exit stuff though).

Good Luck!

I feel your pain.

Jenny

Guest paulabakerparkin

I'm having the same problem...and it is really starting to DO MY HEAD IN!!!

Can anybody help? The exit script doesn't work for me I'm afraid.

Paula

Guest markyvuk

As I see it this is a major problem with the system at present (CC3.0.2).

Many of us trying to use the postal order (probably because we have our own in-house credit card machinery, or want cheques/cash only).

I have recieved a part corrected code snippet from Brooky about a week ago which has solved part of the problem.... however what I notice is that the first time a customer logs in, or registers the cart empties before the postal order displays.

I have delayed opening my store on the web because I am extremely afraid that this could wreck my reputation and give the store a bad name.

Let's hope that CC3.0.3 solves these problems for us all.

Come on guys... the posts surrounding these problems (and the postage cost issues) have been around for many, many weeks now and they really need sorting. Otherwise I strongly believe your customers are going to walk away too!!