eProcessingNetwork (Authorize.net Compatible?)

Guest frostproof

Guest frostproof

Hi,

First time poster.

This is first installation of CubeCart too. And, I'm really liking it!

On to my question.

I'm trying to get eProcessingNetwork to function as my priamry transaction gateway. I've gotten a lot of good references for it, and one of it's claims is Authorize.net compatibility. I saw a single post on these forums where someone mentioned that they did get it working fine, and that they would be happy to share the instrcutions, but that was in September of last year, and no updates on the thread.

So, I'm trying to find anyone that can help get me going in the right direction. Here's a link to the quick developers notes on the ePN site:

http://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/Utilities.html

Right now the cart is handing off the order to a secure corm on ePNs site, which isn't processing right, but we're trying to troubleshoot that.

Ideally I want the cart to processes everything on the stores URL, and confirm the transaction since all of the products are digital downloads.

Do I have to switch to Authorize.net, or is there nay hope for me? 8)

Also, I am getting ready to set up the SSL Certificate. Does CubeCart act any differently, with how it handles the order transaction, depending on the SSL settings in the Cart Admin.

Thanks in Advance!!

Guest frostproof

A quick follow up to anyone that is interested. I do now have it working in basic form. It leaves the cart goes over to a secure ePN page to process the transaction, and then returns to the cart.

Simply follow the directios in that link above to modify the Authorize.net plugin to post to the ePN URL. Then log into your ePN control panel and go to the "Processing Control" page. At the bottom there is an advanced section. Just check the box to generate the "Restrict Key" and then click the Save button. Copy that and paste it into Cube Cart as the "Transaction Key".

You should be good to go.

I'd still like to be able to run the entire transaction without leaving the domain name that the cart is installed on. If anyone has any tips, please share.

Guest frostproof

I am still unable to get this to work, without leaving the "CubeCart" site. I have SSL set up on the domain now, but in the roder process, when I select "Credit Card", the cart hops over to an order for on eProcessingNetwork's website. The form is filled pre-filled out with the total and customer info, and after submitting it returns to the cart.

Does this happen for you folks using Authroize.net too? Isn't there a way for customers to remain in the cart the entire time of the checkout process, and also have their card numbers stored in the cart?