For EXPERIENCED CubeCarters ONLY

Guest ambassador

Guest ambassador

-------

Sep 20, 2005

Four different questions about two totally different uses for CubeCart:

1. [use 1] Can the latest version of CubeCart make a store EXACTLY like this ( www.charmforthebarn.com )?

2. [use 2] Can the latest version of CubeCart keep portions of the store accessible ONLY to people (i.e. businesses) with a username and password?

3. [use 2] Can the latest version of CubeCart make an online store that is absolutely completely BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS (no asking for paypal, no asking for credit cards, no asking for billing and shipping address, etc.), just invoicing the business customer with a formatted email invoice via recognizing the ordering business' username and password?

4. [use 2] Can the latest version of CubeCart operate WITHOUT having "detail pages" for each product (just a product list with a quantity box beside each product title)?

If the answer to the aforementioned 4 questions is "yes," then is there a "CubeCarter" located in the USA who is EXPERIENCED with the latest version of CubeCart that I can hire to do 1 or 2 stores for me?

Ambassador

-------

Guest hartmurmur

1.) The design, sure. With tweaking of course. URLS would be different though.

2.) Not without modification.

3.) Again, not without modification.

4.) Sure. Remove the links to the detail pages, add a quantity field and modify some code.

All the stuff you are asking requires some modification. I would guess a lot of the people who frequent these forums modify their stores a bit.

You may want to be a bit more detailed about what your needs are, timeframe, etc. to narrow down what you are looking for.

Guest ambassador

-------

Sep 20, 2005

Thank you.

Regarding "... timeframe, etc. ..."

For one of the two uses mentioned, the time frame is about two weeks after being provided with the XHTML/CSS/graphics that define the existing website.

In the case of a site like the www.charmforthebarn.com example, what would it cost to make it a CubeCart site (with the exact same look as www.charmforthebarn.com and with the latest stable version of CubeCart)?

Ambassador

-------