Changing country

Hi,

Our shop runs only in testmode and now we saw, that if a user will order and show the basket, login and then will change his country where he lives, he get thre errors:

---------------

Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /LINK-ON-SERVER/store/classes/RFC822.php on line 159

Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /LINK-ON-SERVER/domains/store/classes/RFC822.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /LINK-ON-SERVER/store/classes/RFC822.php:159) in /LINK-ON-SERVER/store/includes/content/profile.inc.php on line 109

---------------

The user also get an email, that the changes have been done ?!

Regards, Marco

• 2 weeks later...

Guest estelle

Safe mode? I'm not sure if CubeCart fully supports safe mode yet. I know Brooky was working on it, but I think his priority is fixing the bugs in the existing functionality before working on safe mode support.

But in any case, if you are using smtp you could consider switching to mail(). I don't think mail() involves the use of the set_time_limit() function.

Sorry I can't be much help with this particular problem. Does anyone else have better ideas?

Guest tbladecki

It does not like safe mode.... you need to contact the hosting company and see if they can get it turned off otherwise, I do not belive that you are going to be able to use the CC package with much luck.

Guest estelle

Hmmm. Are you sure? Because the warning does suggest that safe mode is enabled.

Perhaps you can copy the safe_mode lines from the php_info() results. I.e. Admin->Server Info.