Print Order Problems, since upgrade

Guest paulabakerparkin

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hello,

I've been having a load of problems with the print order form over the past week, as it keeps on emptying the shopping cart instead of opening the form. I have waited for version 3.0.3 to come out as I thought the problem may have been solved...but it hasn't!

The first time I placed an order, I got he 'empty shopping cart' page, the secomd time, a blank window, and now I just get this:

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'stockUpdated' in 'field list'

QUERY = UPDATE CubeCart_order_inv SET stockUpdated = 1 WHERE productId = 3 AND product_options = '' AND cart_order_id = '050922-155501-6409'

Can anybody help me. I'm truly stuck here!

Paula

Guest markyvuk

This is an ongoing problem which no one seems to be acknowledging.

It has been present in 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 - It is sad to hear that we still have the issue in 3.0.3

Brooky - This needs sorting out urgently.

I can demonstrate this at my site also - I therefore can't take my site live and am potentially losing money every day.....

Guest markyvuk

Just been reading a bug report and I strongly believe that our problems with the print order are to do with sessions.

I have rationalised this error to the following lines:

$result = $db->select("SELECT * FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum INNER JOIN ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum.customer_id = ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.customer_id WHERE ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum.cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($basket['cart_order_id']));

if($result == FALSE){

header("Location: ".$glob['rootRel']."cart.php?cart.php&act=step2");

}

in orderForm.php

If $result is FALSE then the cart jumps back to step2, clears the cart, and logs the customer out!!

Anyone know why this might be the case... what is wrong with the Database SELECT line above??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest megagente

the only problem I am having with the print order form, the customer is not receiving the confirmation email. The other problem is the language file is spanish, but I did is added the spanish definition close to the english one.

Guest estelle

the only problem I am having with the print order form, the customer is not receiving the confirmation email. The other problem is the language file is spanish, but I did is added the spanish definition close to the english one.

megagente - The system doesn't send out an invoice email (although it might be nice - perhaps should be logged as feature request) because the customer is already given an invoice on screen. But the system *does* (or should) send out a confirmation email. Since the order starts in state pending, when payment is received we can manually change this to state processing. And after we do this, there is a message in Admin, "The status of this order has been changed successfully. At this stage you can send your customer an email invoice and access to download digital products. To do this Click Here". If you then click where it says Click Here, the system will send out the a confirmation email. So.. are you doing this and the email is still not being sent?

Guest markyvuk

I have now discovered that the print order form works sometimes!

I am now using 3.0.4 and the thing to try is this:

1. Delete the cookies associated with cubecart.

2. Go to your Database using PHPMyadmin.

3. Empty the CubeCart_order_inv, CubeCart_order_sum and CubeCart_sessions tables (if you can!! - caution here if your shop is live!!)

4. Try the print order form and let me know what happens.

Works for me.... until the database gets full again!!

Not sure what causes the problem when the database contains a little bit of data??

Anyone??

The only way that I can get the order form to work 100% is to delete the lines in \modules\gateway\Print_Order_Form\orderForm.php lines at the bottom.

// empty basket

$basket = $cart->emptyCart();

trouble is now the cart isnt empted but it may give a pointer to whats wrong

has anyone else tried this ??