3.0.3 questions and errors...

I just upgraded from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 and so far I like the new additions, unfortuantly there are a few things that need to be resolved.

1. The shipping is yet again not working properly and is not being updated to the total cost of the order.

2. My cart still seems to think that I am running 3.0.2 even though i did what was instructed in the upgrade readme file.

Anyone else having these issues?

Guest shawnlovebaobao

yes, i had the same problem too

i just did a upgrade from 3.02 to 3.03 and i ran the upgrade script in browse and successfully upgraded(your store has be updated) but when i go to my cubecart administration panel. it is still saying version 3.02 and needs updats

dunno what happened

Guest senyoupro

You can't simply run the upgrade.php, you have to upload the files in the upload folder first. As for myself I will not do this until I feel that this is a stable release.

haha, yea i am definatley waiting this time...

I upgraded and everything went smoothly. It seems to me the shipping is still acting up :unsure: It's different than before. I'm using the UPS module and I have 4 shipping speeds enabled. It defaults to the most expensive overnight rate, adds it to the total and it lists it correctly in the pull down. However when you try to select a slower method it doesn't change it. I'm going disable those other methods until this gets resolved as 95% of my customers use ground shipping.

When you upload everything does this mean the new Install folder also?

I must be missing something because when I ran the upgrade.php it gave me this error:

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ' at line 7

QUERY = CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_cats_lang` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `cat_master_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_lang` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `cat_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', KEY `id` (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

I did not upload the above three. I was very carefull about that.

I now have this error

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'weaintgotnojunk_com_-_crazy.CubeCart_cats_lang' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT cat_master_id as cat_id, cat_name FROM CubeCart_cats_lang WHERE cat_lang = 'en'

AVdes, you need to upload and run the script in the update folder. Look in the 3.0.2-3.0.3 folder for a file called update.php. Upload that, call it from a browser, then delete it and it will fix the DB problem.

funny enough installing a fresh copy then uploading the database from a backup seemed to have fix both issues. Sorry about the false alarm. I suppose during uploading some files got corrupted.

I have done that. I upload it to the main root folder then changed the permisions to 777 and then tried to open it in a browser (fire fox). but then

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

My administrator helped me to re-set my server and I tried again.

I got this error again

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ' at line 7

QUERY = CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_cats_lang` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `cat_master_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_lang` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `cat_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', KEY `id` (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

I followed the instructions. What else could it be.

Guest webgaffer

Yeh... From the 3.0.3 package open-up schema.inc.php

Do a search for ENGINE

You will find one occurance

Change it to TYPE

Your automatic installation will then work

Oh Boy !!