All the problems solved! MS platform! works fine!

Dear People,

I had a lot of trouble after downloading and installing CubeCart 3.0.1

And now it works excellent!

read further:

I started searching the forums....again and again....

Mainproblems: (in a microsoft platform / server / xp environment)

- rights during automatic installscript, after copying the upload folder. (required 0777, current rights 0644)

When you change it to fully write, read and allow scripting (IIS equivalent for CHMOD 0777 etc.) on IIS it is still not enough for the script and you cannot go on with the automated installation.

> solution:

- Install manually global.inc.php manually aswell for the tables in MySQL (See readme.txt)

....after this, it works fine (atleast the store!) but then you want to login..

- cannot login....after 90 seconds you get an maximum session time out line 37 or 32

> solution:

this got to do with login.php under the admin folder. Open this file and put the two exit; lines in the code. (get this one from alistair? ccs? well more people..good job!)

example:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$_SESSION['ccAdmin'] = $result[0]['adminId'];

// update no logins

$increment['noLogins'] = "noLogins+1";

$result = $db->update($glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_admin_users", $increment, "adminId=".$result[0]['adminId'],$stripQuotes="");

if(isset($_GET['goto']) && !empty($_GET['goto'])){

header("Location: ".urldecode($_GET['goto']));

exit;

} else {

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."admin/index.php");

exit;

}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last part is that you cannot make any changes in 'general settings' in the store/admin section after you update....you get the http 405 error !

> solution:

This http 405 error is a big fat BUG in IIS5. I contacted my ISP and asked to move my domain to a IIS6 server (after he told me that the domain was running on a IIS5 server)

I moved the domain and since then everything works perfectly!!!

Goodluck to you all!

- reinout