3.03 USPS Invalid Zip code

Guest notti

Just installed 3.03, configured the USPS shipping to work with my USPS webtools and ran an order through "testing" mode and it seems that the zip code is invalid even with the offical 9 digit zip. ex. 33333-3333

The test output is as follows:

Request XML:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<RateV2Request USERID="*********" PASSWORD="*********"><Package ID="0"><Service>PRIORITY</Service><ZipOrigination>06051-2306</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>06062</ZipDestination><Pounds>3</Pounds><Ounces>0</Ounces><Container>Flat Rate Box</Container><Size>Regular</Size></Package></RateV2Request>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return XML:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Error><Number>-2147219490</Number><Source>Rate_Respond;SolServerRatesTest.RateV2_Respond</Source><Description>Invalid value for origin ZIP Code.</Description><HelpFile></HelpFile><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error>

USPS requires a valid test before they let you go "Live". Any suggestions?

yea i was looking at that. Its weird because you can see the output that usps received and it looks fine.. must be cubecart. I tried the standard 5 digit, 9 digit and 9 digit without dash " - ". Im clueless, hopefully someone will give us a hand...