Downloadable Products

Hello,

I am new to the cubecart and have researched the forums to figure this one out but still having troubles....

I got the version 3.03 update installed easily, started editing skin, all is good.

I'm going to use 2Checkout and Paypal for payments and i would like to disable the free shipping option as well. However, it won't let me disable.

when i setup a product, i chose the digital option, setup the link, added the product.

Afterwards, i ordered the product in the demo mode for 2checkout and the order went through but there was no option for the download option.

I have tried many variables and cannot seem to get a download link in the email or the website. I'm sure this is something simple or something i'm missing.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

Guest guckenfroovin

In the admin section, go to 'Orders'... click the order # to view it... then use the dropdown selector on that page to change the order status from "Pending" to "Processing". That *should* fire off a link to your digital download (I think).

That will let you send them an email. When you go to "Processing" a link will appear at the top. You need to click that link to send the customer an e-mail with download info.

Or if you have a payment gateway setup, it'll happen automatically. :on2long:

Ok wonderful - thank you very much! I got the manual setup of the download links.

I currently have 2Checkout & paypal setupas the payment gateway

Sir William, how / what do i need to do to get the download link to be sent automatically through the gateway as you describe?