PayPal PRO

Guest notti

Im having trouble with paypal pro. I have a website pro account and have uploaded the certificate to my server. I configured both the express and direct gateways and when i go to submit an order it says:

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Im a little new to this but i can hold my own... am i missing something? :)

I am having the same trouble, notti. I can get the PayPal Express payment gateway to work properly in the sandbox environment (haven't tried live), but get the same message as you when trying to use both the live and sandbox environments.

Can anyone out there give us a hand?

I haven't tried to setup the API yet, but you may see if my fixes for transfer.inc.php will help you out.

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=11199

Specifically, this line as it's definately wrong in the release:

if($result['status']== "2"){

You need to add a "[0]" so that it says this:

if($result[0]['status']== "2"){

The DB select will always return a multi-dimensional array, but it was not checked as such so it will always fail that test out of the box.

Give it a shot.

The transfer.inc.php for the Direct Pay Gateway doesn't actually use the same code as for PayPal IPN, but I appreciate the suggestion. Does anyone have any insight, or at least success in getting Direct Pay to work?

Guest burnsjt

I am getting the same error using paypal pro.

I set the gateway to debug and this is the error I am getting at the end of the file.

[error] curl_exec error 28 connect() timed out!

I have been looking for what it is trying to connect to, DNS name, but have been unable to find it. I don't see it in the log file.

Does anyone know?

Guest theorbo

Unless error 28 is something different with CubeCart's mySQL database than it is with WordPress's, you need to contact your host. Many times this can mean that the host needs to do some repair or resetting on the database backend.