Paypal Express Error

Guest John99041

Guest John99041

Hi everyone, i have been playing with CC 3.0.3 today as i just got around to upgrading my store and everything works fine (well now i know what i'm doing!)

However i just setup the new paypal express Payment Gateway and found that when i try and pay for an order using the new gateway i get the following message at the top of the 'Transferring to payment' page:

Warning: fopen(/home/smartbyt/public_html/home/upload/pear/tmp/20050924.PayPal.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/smartbyt/public_html/home/upload/pear/Log/file.php on line 202

Warning: fopen(/home/smartbyt/public_html/home/upload/pear/tmp/20050924.PayPal.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/smartbyt/public_html/home/upload/pear/Log/file.php on line 202

then the page jumps to the paypal home page and doesnt carry out the payment.

I have had a look around and cant see anyone else with this problem yet but if anyone has any ideas i would be grateful.

I have looked at line 202 in file.php and i dont really know what im looking for so havent edited anything, YET!

Thanks Everyone