USPS Priority Mail and Options

Guest russdn

Hi all - I just got the USPS module configured - I actually just emailed USPS and they did all the testing for me and setup my account!

I wondering if anyone knows how to modify the USPS options to allow for Priority Mail Service without using a "flat rate box"

I sell longboards and they have large unusual packaging - not exactly fit for a tiny flat rate box!

Any help would be appreciated

Russ

Tribal Hill Longboards

• 1 month later...

Guest flightoffancy

Anyone know if the above can be done? I use Priority but in most cases it's cheaper if I don't use the flat rate boxes so I need for the shipping to be calculated based on the weight of the product.

Question has been raised many times hopefully Brooky will figure something out I resorted to a mod that applys the shipping cost per item untill they do something about the USPS module.

• 2 months later...
Guest flightoffancy
I posted the fix for this here
I tried the fix you posted and got an error. I can't remember exactly what it said but something to the effect of 'unable to add the package'. This error came when going to the 2nd step of checkout.