PayPal IPN needs to be fixed

Guest MASsIVE

Hi all

I found this in the transfer.inc.php which kinda tells me that the confirmed only works with Standard paypal.

if($module['method']=="std"){

$hiddenVars .="<input type='hidden' name='return' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/confirmed.php?act=conf&amp;oid=".base64_encode($cart_order_id)."' />\r\n

<input type='hidden' name='cancel_return' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/confirmed.php?act=conf&amp;f=1&amp;oid=".base64_encode($cart_order_id)."' />";

Is there a way you guys can have a look at this and have the option for IPN as well rather then just the Standard?

Also which file and line(s) do I need to edit to NOT allow downloads immediatly after purchase completed, or is this setting in admin? I cannot find this :(

This would surely help prevent alot of headaches for potential fraud

Also which file and line(s) do I need to edit to NOT allow downloads immediatly after purchase completed, or is this setting in admin? I cannot find this :(

This would surely help prevent alot of headaches for potential fraud

Surely the easiest way to do this would be to set the good as tangible then email them a d/l link when you have verified the payment ?

I have my PayPal IPN / AutoReturn working properly finally. But it doesn send the download link when I get verification from PayPal. What I sell, I sell cheap and it's pretty darned specialized. I can't imagine there's that many fraudulent purchases of CubeCart mods. :(

Now if I was selling $500 software files, I would do automated downloads, I'd do it only after the sale was confirmed.

But if you want to know what I did to make the payment receipt notification work properly, I'll post it in a new thread.