User Guide / Manual

Guest bandisch

Guest bandisch

I have set up CubeCart V. 3.0.3 and all went fine BUT where can I find a USER GUIDE or MANUAL to complete the setup.

I need this for "Store Config" (all sub menus) and also please advise where and how I can get the exchange rates to the currencies used updated.

Thank you!

Guest tbladecki

I know that alot of people have been asking for this and as far as I know there is not a manual for CC ver 3.X.X yet,nor has anyone started one.

I have started writing one for ver 3.0.2, and update as needed with the newer versions, however is it is still in teh very early stages and getting i to a level where I can acutally publish it may be several weeks yet, I am working on the outline and installation now.....

PS For any of you out there that have any type of documention either that you have written, that I can use, or any other information that you would like to contribute please email me at [email protected]. any help would be appreciated especially wiht getting it off the ground, I have written instrutions and manuals for custom software before and i thought that this would not olny help Brooky who I am sure does not have time to write one but it would help pepole that really have very liitle experiacnce in gettting this type of software up and running and understanding what everything does.

Guest bandisch

Thank you for your response.

That is all very good, BUT why is there no user guide at all? Surely a product that is supposed to have been downloaded over 50,000 times would warrant the effort of creating at least a basic user guide.

I have installed this program several times for various people and it is always a tedious affair to get it structured after a flawless installation. A few basic instructions would make a world of difference, especially now that the admin panel has been changed in V3.

I see lots of files during installation that are obviously of some use but are not addressed at all during the operation of the store program, e.g. "spellchecker"?? Previously there was a way to get the exchange rates updated. Where has that gone?

Why does the program not return to the store after a sale has been completed, when either sold against check or credit card?? I get to the checkout and can print an invoice and that's it? Same happens when credit card payments are completed. There should be an option to return to the store.

I do look forward to a basic user guide for this and any future versions of this software.

Thanks for any hints, help and assistance.