Something about mysql....wont work!! (shipping)

Guest AmeFa

Well, I had a hard time updating from the older version and I took some shortcuts...It looks like im paying for it now though. When I go to shipping and edit everything and then click "edit config" it gives me an error with the following:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'amefasco_ccrt1.CubeCart_Modules' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT * FROM CubeCart_Modules WHERE module = 'shipping' AND folder = 'UPS

I know it's because somehow mysql db's got erased during the upgrade,but I was hoping someone can help me out

Thanks.

Mitch

(this is for any type of shipping that error pops up...just with different variables)

Looks like you upgraded from a v2 cart? Did you update any of the database tables or did you just miss this one?

If it's the latter, I'd suggest you install cc303 into a separate db and then copy over the cubecart_modules table into your original/live db.

TAKE BACKUPS FIRST

Well, I have a backup of the older version...I usually dont do this type of stuff; I have a tech guy that does it but he's currently away from his house and I need it done by tonight...I have no idea how to do nething...haha so can you explain your post in stupid-person terms?

Guest Denver Dave

If you have room, you might try a fresh install of 3.0.3 to see how it runs and compare to your installation. This might help separate general issues from upgrade issues. Just a thought.

I finally figured it out guys...my techie actually did...but then i ran into another problem (retarded one too, won't even go into it) and i fixed it...shops runnings smoothly :rolly: