We do not ship to your country?

Guest AmeFa

Hey,

I just "finished" my cc from maintanence and created a test member...put him/her to be from sweden and when I go to try to check out it says "we do not ship our products to your country"

Ne help?

It would be helpful if you provide more info regarding what shipping options you have setup, and their individual settings.

I have shipping by weight working fine, so if this is what you are using I can probably help.

Im using ups right now...im trying to get usps to work but Im having problems, so im sticking to UPS.

Note: SOrry bout the other thread; for some reason these replies did not show up for me until a minute ago.

Guest tbladecki

This error is caused by having the "ISO" code in lowercase letters in the UPS setup. change it to upper case, make sure that ALL products have weihgts an everything should be fine.

:D

Guest Denver Dave

Ok <sigh> I now have weights for the products and I'm still getting "We cannot ship our products to your country." when I try to use UPS.

The problem is definitely related to UPS - I can get the error or not depending whether the UPS module is enabled. Where do we set the country Codes that we ship to for UPS? I noticed that the US Country code for the customer record is 226 for the US - is it possible this is not being translated properly or there is another table that I need to create?

Anyone have UPS shipping working with 3.0.3 ?