classic skin logo

Guest cntgifts

Right - the logo is embedded in a background image in the classic skin. To change the logo, you need to get contentBg.jpg into your image editor and "paste" your logo onto it over the CC logo, then save the resulting image as contentBg.jpg.

Alternatively, you can use any other image you desire as a background image, paste your logo onto it in an image editor, and name it content.Bg.jpg.

Alternatively, yet again, you can simply name your logo contentBg.jpg and change the background color of #contentBg to match or otherwise complement your logo.

I have a tutorial nearly completed which covers changing the logo on all three skins, with pictures, etc., which I will provide in the downloads section in the PDF format. At present it is about 80% complete and is in Microsoft Word 2000 format on my PC. If you can read MSWord and want an unfinished copy, send PM.

SunShine, you're welcome . . . and thanx for asking!

Almost three weeks since the surgery, and I'm feeling good enough to get out. I visited a site where my woodwork crew is doing historical restoration work today. It was a little too hot for me (101 degrees F), but no pain in the area of my incision. Life is grand */*

Laying about in bed all day for a few weeks is not as much fun as it's craked up to be LOL