Cannot modify header info?

Guest AmeFa

Hey guys, i posted this in another topic i made but it was un-related; so i didn't get any replies. Anyways, when I go to the front end of my store and click on any gallery and then "buy" it gives me the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/amefasco/public_html/clothes/language/dk/config.inc.php:7) in /home/amefasco/public_html/clothes/includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php on line 53

Does anybody have ne idea how to fix this? I think its a little bit weird that it mentions /dk...but i dont know...

Guest tbladecki

did you change some code recently??

If so make sure to check that everything is "closed" ... do a search for "cannot modify" and see what comes up. If you did not modify the code, then reload a "new"copy of the file below and it shoudl clear it up.

PS If you used, notepad, to view or edit your files, I have noticed that this happens on occasion, I have had it happen to me more then one time.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

thanks for your reply...actually this wasnt nething hard. And i was right about /dk being incorrectly stated. I took a look at the language folder and it turns out both "de" and "dk" were danish...For some reason that goofed it up...so i simply deleted dk.

Thanks!

/home/amefasco/public_html/clothes/language/dk/config.inc.php

There are two extra lines at the end of this file, AFTER the closing php tag. The header() function will complain when this happens, as it considers those blank lines HTML output, and raw headers cannot be sent after output to the browser starts.

Brooky stated in another thread that he has fixed this for 3.0.4.