editing customer registration info HELP!

Guest artwork

I am looking for some advice/help...I operate a fundraiser for schools where they can order online. I need to edit the customer registration info to include School Name, Teachers Name and Student Name in addition to the info already required. How can I go about adding this...or can it even be done. Any Ideas?? Thanks in advance! Dan

Just as a basic direction to follow: you would need to modify the cubecart_customer table in your store database to include fields for School Name, Teachers Name and Student Name, and then mod your registration page to have input fields that would take this information, and when the registration is submitted, you'd need to make sure that info is written to the appropriate row in the customer table of your cubecart database. Keep in mind this would only take care of getting the information in the database - it won't display anywhere, unless you mod other files to do so.

So yes, it can be done. I personally don't do custom mods right now due to time constraints, but there are a bunch of great coders here who will be able to help you.

Good luck!

Thanks! I'll send you a email...I need this mod done in about 10 days :huh:

If anyone is interested on making this mod for me please email me or post here!!

I really need this done before the orders start coming in..I hope time won't be a huge issue. I will pay a good price via paypal to a qualified coder!!!

PLEASE HELP ME */*

Thanks in advance!