Borders & Margins Crossing

Guest Europa

I am in the final stages of customising my store (While I keep postponing building my database of about 3000 items).

Europa Saddleworld

Anyhow, I've recently noticed that in some of my product display pages the images are pushing the centre box over and into the right hand boxes.

Here

Is it a problem with the size of theh images I'm uploading? or is it a problem with margins?

Cheers

Also, On my homepage at the top above the picture of the grazing horses there is a space for text (which I don't have) and I was wondering if there is a way to remove the space above the image so that it sits at the very top of the box?

Guest highertechpc

Hello Europa:

It's your image size most definitely. Resize them to about 80%-90% and I feel that it will be all right. */*

As for the space for the text above your image on your homepage, I can not answer with any certainty, however I will do some searching to see if I can find a solution for you, or perhaps an other member knows and will post an answer earlier than I can find a solution. Hope resizing your image works.

Guest Europa

BUMP

Nobody knows about the promlem with the image at the top of the homepage?

I'm stressin' out because we're going live in 2 weeks and there is heaps still left to do before it's ready.

Guest Europa

Fixed my own problem.

If anybody else ever has the same problem.

To fix the image alignment problem (to get an image along the top of the homepage document without a space for the title there).

I just opened /skins/yourskin/styletemplates/index.tpl and I removed the <BR> tage from the top and inserted the HTML for the image above

{HOME_CONTENT}

</div>

at the top of the page.