Shipping

Guest cntgifts

Guest estelle

Quit complaining, cntgifts. You obviously haven't paid the licence fee, and you're getting tons of free support from all the helpful people here on the forum, and you don't even say thankyou each time people help you out. If you've gone live with a store when the shipping isn't quite working... well, i guess it serves you right.

CubeCart 3 is still a young product, so it would be silly to expect it to be bug free already. And there's a damn lot of functionality in it - just look at all the different shipping methods and all the different gateways - everyone is using different modules with different settings, so its damn hard to test all of the possible configurations. Brooky has done very well considering how much functionality there is in v3.

Brooky has been putting fixes into the shipping modules in every single release. If you can't even explain what problem you are having, or log a Bug Report, how on earth do you think its going to get fixed.

End rant.

Guest megagente

The process of making the store work 100% is not easy. It can take weeks even months.

I have found many errors and put them here on the forum. Thanks to the support on these forums I corrected a lot of them. When I find a solution I place it here too.

cntgifts

heres a suggestion for you try fixing it yourself and seeing how long it takes as its been stated u installed on a live store????? why did you do that if it aint working properly for you? :)

If you are running a business you should run a fine tooth comb through everything before you jump in. :)

This is why myself and alot of others are still running on v2 and testing v3 on our servers.

For me I test for at least 6 months before i go with it, my business is my livelyhood not a part time job making $20/month.

V3 is the way forward yes i agree, when its finished and bug free!