My first small business...

Guest AmeFa

Hey guys, just wanted to show u my site...I currently have normal access "down for construction" so Ill give u the direct link to cc store:

www.amefas.com/clothes/index.html

I really need some tips and hints to guide me in the correct direction.

Hey guys, just wanted to show u my site...I currently have normal access "down for construction" so Ill give u the direct link to cc store:

www.amefas.com/clothes/index.html

I really need some tips and hints to guide me in the correct direction.

********* Oops wrong reply in wrong topic lol ************

(double negative doesnt make a positive */* lol)

Anyway I get the same error (when replacing the .html to .php) BUT it is on line 402 on my side.....

Edited by Mobie

It's back up now...Im changing the layout to the actual site today or tomorrow; sorry about that guys. I just was looking for some advice as to where to go with my site...www.amefas.com

• 1 month later...
Guest edgeways

Huge "in your face" sponsor pop-up. Big Turn-Off! To be perfectly honest (as I hope you all would be with me) I found it difficult to read. Your font color does not "pop" out from your back ground. I also did not see any products. I'm still puzzled as to what you offer exactly.

This coming merely from a professional consumer (still a novice with the whole website thing myself)