how to bacup or undoo something

Guest sunshine

You can try contacting your webhosting's customer service. Some do backups on a daily basis. Also, some charge to restore the backups.

As for backup in the future, I recommend if you have a cPanel, there should be an icon there 'Backup'. Click on it and click 'generate complete backup'. Hopefully your webhosting provider gives you that option. You'll know, though, because you'll either have the icon or you won't. Now, on top of that backup, you should also creat your own and save it to a disk, just in casse your computer crashes.

Get your handy FTP dowload everything you've got, put it all in a folder with name as date you saved; then save it to a disk. Do that periodically.

Guest estelle

I don't know anything about the cPanel backup facility, but if you want to backup just your database tables you can do this through cPanel by going into databases and running phpMyAdmin. If this is what you want to do, but you have trouble using the phpMyAdmin backup facility, then let me know and I can give you more info.