SiteDocs...missing?

Guest Nightywolf

Guest Nightywolf

Hi everyone! First off, the site that is having the problem is here: http://www.wineslippers.com/products

The navigation for the SiteDocs at the bottom is showing. However, if you click on any of them you'll see the problem...there is NOTHING THERE! I've gone into the editor in the admin control panel, changed it around a zillion times, and still nothing shows. While I can probably manually change what it says, my client is not very computer savvy and she'll need to use the admin panel to edit these areas in the future, so I need it to work through the admin editor. Any ideas on why nothing is showing?

Thanks!

Guest sunshine

Hi Nightywolf,

I checked your website and the urls accordingly. the urls are changing. How did you input the Site Docs? If you go into Admin panel and look at the Nav Panel on left, it will say Site Docs. Click there and input the info.

Guest tbladecki

The links "aprear" to be ok but the db access does not seem to be pulling the info. Take a look a the db file and make sure that the data is still there....

Guest Nightywolf

sunshine: That is where I am currently inputting the info. Normally it will say "updated successfully," yet it still doesn't show anything.

tbladecki: That is what I was thinking, as well. However I cannot find the file that pulls the info for these pages. Do you know which db file I should be looking at? It feels like I've looked at everything....I'm at a loss....

Thank you guys so much!