Not Really Showing Off...

Guest sunshine

Hi Teedizz,

I really like your color scheme. it has a distinguished 'feel' to it. Your flash is not too fast, so it doesn't strain/shock the eye. Not sure on the main body being the same tone as the background color. Stared at it for a few minutes and I almost wonder what it would look like if it had the same choco tone as your nav bar. Have you tried it? Your pictures are sharp - A+ in my book. Am freak for quality pictures; though sometimes when it comes to distributor, we can't help that.

The only other thing I can say is, your photos enlarge to 1000 - lifesize cuff links? lol Maybe cut it down a notch in size? I have a 17" using 1024x768 (fair norm) and I had to scroll right.

Good Job :)

Thanks for the feedback.....i just have EXTRA large photos so customers can actually see the quality of the product....im just sitting back & patiently waiting for a hack that I can have a regular sized thumbnails whith the option to " click to enlarge " but havent seen nothin released for cc3 but thanks for the comments

• 4 weeks later...