Installation and Using Cubecart

Guest Miriam Ibarra

Guest Miriam Ibarra

:unsure: HI, i just want someone to get me started with cubecart, it was recommended, but this is the first time i start using this software. Can you please tell me how to start, and give me tutorials on learning how to use cubecart? Please i need like graphic or drawings tutorials since english is not my first language.

I appreciate it.

Miriam

Guest sunshine

Hi Miriam,

You can download a tutorial Here

As for basic instrux, create a MySQL database then create a user for the db thereafter assign the user to the db. After that, upload all files within the 'Upload' folder. Do not upload the whole 'upload' folder as is. Upload everything within it. It should be put in your main directory for such as public_html or www. Either one, they're both same. Once everything is upload there, click on the index.php file and follow instruc. Make sure you have your db name and db username as you will need it for CC. After you have successfully installed. You must delete the 'install' file within your directory otherwise you will not be able to use CC :)