I have some general questions

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Hi.

I just started using cubecart and I want to change the look and customize it to match my site. I havent read through the forum yet, and I will.

If there are certain threads that can help me change my skin please link them to me.

I copied the folder to the Classic style skins and I am going to edit the look through there.

So what I need to do is change the image in the styleImages folder to my own, and then go through the CSS, correct? Can you tell me what TPL files are. I have never heard of them before. Do I not touch them at all?

If you have any tips or advise to get myself started I woudl greatly appreciate it. Like I said before I havent had time to really get into it yet, I only basically looked at the cart and what I can do. But I figured I would ask for tips so I dont miss something or screw something up.

Thanks!

Hollie

Guest vrakas

Hi Holie,

you can and might have to touch the TPL files in order to change a few things you need.

Just the other day i saw under the Skins & Templates forum a how to change the look and colour.

Under downloads by our friend markscarts an excelent file is waiting for you to download on how to do these things.

The most important of all is.............

.................use the search button as this is the most powerfull tool for the knowledge you seek.

Hope this helps B)