3.0.4 help please

Guest KForce

Guest KForce

ok i have posted a few times a worked my butt off on this.

Configure Command './configure' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-memory-limit' '--with-layout=GNU' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/etc/php' '--with-pear' '--with-pcre-regex' '--enable-xml' '--disable-all' '--with-regex=php' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/sbin/apxs' '--prefix=/usr/local' 'i386-portbld-freebsd5.4'

There is my php configure command. i have pear installed and working.

I have a sandbox account with vt terminal activated confirmed and have a API cert for it.

I also have a Live account and my API cert for it.

I upload cert_key_pem.txt to pear/

I chmod 777 pear/tmp

I setup my API username user_api1.domain.com

and my password

I goto place an order with paypal Express OR Direct.

They instantly fail when placing the order. Just says your order failed.

I check pear/tmp for a DATE.paypal.log file.

There are NO files in there. i guess that means that its not even trying to communicate with the paypal API.

I have everything working except these two parts.

PLEASE PLEASE help me out someone lol this is the only thing keeping my store from live status.

THANKS KForce

Go into the Admin > Modules > Gateway > PayPal (Direct or Express) and set Debug to On. This is *supposed* to log info on the process to the Log directory. I dunno yet. I don't have an SSL enabled CURL to try mine.

:o

Good Luck!

Guest jeromas

It does write to the logfile you have in /pear/tmp when you have debug on under the Paypal Direct gateway settings, as well as for Express Pay.

Guest KForce

ok i have debug on for both and still getting no log files.

pear/ permissons

web# ls -la

total 44

drwxr-xr-x 7 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 22:53 .

drwxr-xr-x 13 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 15:24 ..

drwxr-xr-x 3 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 15:24 HTTP

-rw-r--r-- 1 kyle kyle 6445 Oct 4 15:25 LICENSE.txt

drwxr-xr-x 2 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 15:24 Log

-rw-r--r-- 1 kyle kyle 18563 Oct 4 15:25 Log.php

drwxr-xr-x 2 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 15:24 Net

drwxr-xr-x 3 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 15:25 Services

-rw-r--r-- 1 kyle kyle 1835 Oct 4 22:53 cert_key_pem.txt

drwxrwxrwx 2 kyle kyle 512 Oct 4 15:25 tmp

still hopelessly looking

Guest sunshine

Hi Kforce,

You should try going to paypal's developer forum. From what I'm gathering there it seems be quite the problem with general error status, transaction failures etc.

Guest KForce

ok i posted in the paypal developers forum. i also downloaded their little script called fortuneteller that simply test communication between your server and theirs. everytime i run the app after configuring it i get this error and that it.

<%@ page import = "myPackage.*" %> <%@ page import="java.io.*" %> <%@ page import="java.util.*" %> <%@ page import="java.text.*" %> <%String txtName = request.getParameter("txtName");%> <% // get config file String configFile = application.getInitParameter("API config"); Tell tellfortune1 = new Tell( configFile ); String apiResponse = tellfortune1.runTell( txtName ); %>

i am not a programmer by any means i am a network engineer so i am not sure if that just code issues or i need something else on my server. might that be my problem?

kyle