Will Pay for LinkPoint Connect Integration

Guest ALKLEI

Guest ALKLEI

I simply can't get LPC to process. After 2 days of researching the topic and trying everything my brain can fathom, I'm batting 0 and am only interested in paying someone to do it at this point. It's a '1002' code/error that pops up after hitting the final submit button before transferring to LinkPointand. The error has its own website and frankly, I'm lost.

My CC site is up and running well otherwise. I only sell four products if that's of any import. Give me a shout if interested. URL is: www.noveltyworksdegrees.com

Guest twisted

Joshua....do you have a website where you have installed the linkpoint connect mod so that we can see it in action and verify that it actually works?

Guest OskMedia

lol .......i said i will DO IT.......that means i dont have it done as of now ......I did it a while ago with cc v 2.01, per say a year WITH cURL library but yea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest quickwhip

I simply can't get LPC to process. After 2 days of researching the topic and trying everything my brain can fathom, I'm batting 0 and am only interested in paying someone to do it at this point. It's a '1002' code/error that pops up after hitting the final submit button before transferring to LinkPointand. The error has its own website and frankly, I'm lost.

My CC site is up and running well otherwise. I only sell four products if that's of any import. Give me a shout if interested. URL is: www.noveltyworksdegrees.com

if you have questions or need this done, pm me or e-mail me

thanks

richie