CubeCart_order_state' doesn't exist

Hi

I installed Cubecart 3.0.3 (.Net Special Edition) last night and have it working reasonably well. If I can fix this one problem I am experiencing I will definitely buy it.

I've been doing some test purchases. When an email is received I have to click on a link to view the order but I'm receiving an error message and can't view the order.

It says:

---

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'db139389828.CubeCart_order_state' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT CubeCart_customer.customer_id, cart_order_id, CubeCart_order_state.state, time, title, firstName, lastName, ip, prod_total, CubeCart_customer.email FROM CubeCart_order_sum INNER JOIN CubeCart_customer ON CubeCart_order_sum.customer_id = CubeCart_customer.customer_id INNER JOIN CubeCart_order_state on CubeCart_order_state.id = CubeCart_order_sum.status ORDER BY time DESC

---

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? I appreciate your help!

Also, the admin panel says an upgrade is available. Is it difficult to upgrade and do you lose your products and shop that is already set-up when you upgrade?

Many thanks

Guest jbdancer

I've been doing some test purchases. When an email is received I have to click on a link to view the order but I'm receiving an error message and can't view the order.

Admin or front end ?

Admin or front end ?

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

I receive an email and when I click on it to check the order, it shows that info in the admin section.

I have upgraded to the latest version but the ORDERS link still doesn't work. When I am in the admin section if I click on orders I get the same error as reported above. When I receive an email confirming an order, when I click on the link I still cannot view the order details due to this error.

Please help me :w00t: