PLEASE HELP

WEN MY CUSTOMERS PLACE AN ORDER AND CHOOSE THE SHIPPING METHOD, THE FIRST CLASS OPTION APPEARS 4 TIMES AND ALLSOW THE 2ND CLASS METHOD AND THE PAYMENT OPTIONS ALLSOW... I HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENCIES BUT I FIXED IT DELETING THEM FROM CUBECART ADMIN PANELL AND REINSTALLING THEM BUT FOR SHIPPING THERE IS NOT A WAY TO DELETE IT FROM MY CUBECARDT ADMIN= I CAN ONLY DISABLE AND ENABLE AND THAT DINT WORK FOR ME... I DID THE DELETION FROM MY HOSTING CPANELL BUT THAT WONT WORK

Guest jeromas

I'm going to be a bit of a smartass here, but the best way to get a response in these forums is a well thought out question providing well-layed out details as to the problem.

(1) Excluding a stuck CAPS LOCK key, typing in all caps is the equivalent of shouting.

(2) As Alex Trebek always says 'Would you care to rephrase that sentence in the form of a question'?

This info isn't much help with your post, but may help you get a better response from those who can help.