tradedoubler affiliate help

Hi

I've managed to get my store up and running HERE but do have a question about the affiliates section.

I've been trying to find info on how to get it working etc and can't seem to find anything (*have searched whole site)

Anyone got any pointers on what to do once you add your affiliate account numbers to the various sections within the affiliate section?

cheers

Ally

Guest vrakas

Dont know if this helps as i havent used it yet :w00t:

Welcome To The Devellion Limited Affiliate Program!

Our program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners a means of profiting from their websites. Affiliates generate sales for commercial websites and in return receive a percentage of the value of those sales.

How Does It Work?

When you join the Devellion Limited affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links to Devellion Limited, their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission based on your commission type.

Real-Time Statistics And Reporting!

Login 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing.

idevdirect

Hi

sorry no that doesn't help much, I have a trade doubler affiliate account and was wanting to know how to get my affiliate links from that into cube cart.

thanks

ally

p.s. i think i posted this in the wrong section can someone move it for me please?? thanks loads