Customer Login Problems

Guest dunkirk

Guest dunkirk

Cube Cart Version 3.0.2

Customers who login correctly with their User:emai and Password, Experience problems once they purchase an item and go to check out and when they try and pay for it , They get automatically loged out and asked to log back in again. Once that is done the shopping cart is empty. They repeat the same process and they get automatically kicked out again. HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest tbladecki

I had the same problem... I upload a new copy of the cart.php file in the root dir and the one in the skins folder and the problem went away, I do not know if it was related or not but it seemed to fix the problem.

Guest dunkirk

I had the same problem... I upload a new copy of the cart.php file in the root dir and the one in the skins folder and the problem went away, I do not know if it was related or not but it seemed to fix the problem.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I will let the guy know who i purchased the package from. Do u know where i can get this Mod.

Thanks again