redirection after paying with paypal. CC3.0.4

Guest mig6

Does any buddy knows if redirection after paying with paypal. works ok with CC3.0.4 ???

Im very new with CC & this is my 1st installation i have installed 3.0.4 and its on Full running right know i mean its a live store :whistle: here, i uploaded to my server and its running , but i have afew issues with paypal payment, i only use postal payment & paypal with IPN.

Im planning to buy CC , but first i need to know if paypal IPN option works ok, and my clients will have their confirmation page after completing payment.

Hoppe some budy can help me.

Sorry for the writing , but my english is not cuite good */*

Thanks Sir william,

mmmmmmm thats kind of complicated code, i mean im not a programmer and i feel scared by modifiing those whole things,

i dont get the clue do i need to make all those mods

or just

download:

http://www.swscripts.com/downloads/PayPal-IPN-Fix.zip

hoppe you can help with these

Grettings From MEXICO

If you're not willing to do those changes, then it's unlikely you've installed any other mods. If this is indeed the case, then you can simply download the zip file and upload the already-modded files to your store. They have already had the changes applied to them. You will also need to ensure that your IPN pages are set properly both on your store and with PayPal. Then make sure that your AutoReturn URL is right and that Payment Data Transfer is enabled. If you do that, you should be fine. :whistle:

Oh, if you think that code is complicated, I guess I won't show you some of my other stuff? */*