Upgrade from 2 to 3

Guest vrakas

Guest vrakas

Here is the situation.

A client has a store with over 3000 items for pets on sale and needs to upgrade his store from 2.01 to the latest available version of cc3x.

If there is anyone that knows how and has done it before please leave a post here.

The client is willing to pay for this and will accept offers from whoever is interested in doing this.

I am only opening this thread and he will proceed from here and on.

Thanks and i know a few of you are capable and can do this but the question is do you have the time :whistle:

The sites homepage

vrakas, I'm working on a full CSV import script right now. After it's complete, I'd planned on spinning a version of it into a CC2 -> CC3 upgrade app. The big question is whether or not your client's store has been heavily modded or not. If the database has had any kind of substantial changes made to it, then a stock to stock upgrade is not exactly feasible. It would have to have an upgrade app that was customized for them. Either way, I'm certainly interested in discussing this further. :w00t:

@Sir William

you were one of the persons i refered to, that can do this job. :)

As soon as you have the script ready and tested let us know :(

Lets see what the client has to say about this as i waiting for others that are interested in doing this.

Thanks for your reply :)