Multiple choice

Guest SHOGUN

Guest SHOGUN

Let's say I have two items, each in different colours, do I actually have to make both of them a seperate item, or is there a radio button form I can set up for the customer to choose which one he/ or she wants.

Let's say I have two items, each in different colours, do I actually have to make both of them a seperate item, or is there a radio button form I can set up for the customer to choose which one he/ or she wants.

You create PRODUCT OPTIONS. Creat an option called COLOR for example. Then after you add the item to your category you can add a as many colors as you want.

Look on the left of the admin console for Produce Options...you'll see it.

Peace,

Jesse

Guest sunshine

Hi Shogun,

You can add product 'options' via your Admin Panel. Options are not there by default but you set them to suit your needs.

Go to Admin Panel and to the left on the nav bar around the middle, under 'Catalog' it says product options. Click that and set whatever options you want. Then apply it to whatever product(s) you want. :w00t: