Wow that was an easy install / skin!

Guest Alan G

Well i installed v3.04 this morning and have it all up and running already, including a skin modification - i'd been using zencart previously and that's far more of a nightmare to configure (but a bit more flexible).

The only thing i have yet to figure out and been unable to find in the forums is how to change the number of characters displayed for the product title in the shopping cart right hand box - http://www.nottinghamculture.co.uk/newshop/index.php. i've changed the widths of both boxes and really need to clip a few more characters off the titles.

Anyone done this before?

Cheers, and great work on the software - it's ideal for my needs, i'll no doubt be buying a license shortly.

Nice one! good to be here.

The bit i was thinking is actually when you add an item to the basket - it's clipping the name after about 20 characters - i'd prefer it if it clipped after 12 say... can't find it though. doesn't matter too much, i'm just trying to get my head round how things work.

(it's worth pointing out i've now edited the names so they fit in before they are clipped but if they are any longer a ... is added)

Also i can't figure out the order products are listed in within categories - doesn't seem to be by id number or by name...