Shipping Not Adding To Grand Total

Guest Nightywolf

Guest Nightywolf

Well I'm using a custom mod to allow shipping by value of the grand total, but I have not received a reply back from the mod writer, and I REALLY need this sorted out ASAP. Here is the site:

http://www.wineslippers.com/products

When you go to Step 4, it shows the shipping in the little drop-down menu as it should be, however it isn't added into the grand total. If you push update cart (which I know customers won't do), it appears to add it to the grand total, but then when it actually goes through to PayPal, it doesn't include the shipping amount. This is a real big problem as it simply isn't charging for shipping.

I know this is a custom mod but if anyone can take a look at this and help me I would be sooooo grateful. The site was supposed to go live today but hasn't because of this bug. :D If you need to look at any of the files please let me know.

Thank you!!

Guest Nightywolf

EDIT: I think the grand total does indeed update and go through PayPal, but ONLY after you click "update cart." If you just click continue, even though the shipping shows in the drop-down box, it doesn't add it to the grand total automatically.

Here's what it IS:

Is.jpg

Here's what it SHOULD BE:

ShouldBe.jpg

The "should be" one is what happens after you hit "update cart." It should be showing up automatically, though! :D

P.S. The ONLY shipping I have enabled is "Shipping By Value" (custom Mod by Goober). Everything else is disabled. Also I am using CubeCart 3.02

Thank you,

~ Brittany