New Skin for my site

Guest Ian MacMillan

Nice Job. Really like your splash! And the design takes it out of the typical cookie-cutter implementation.

The only thing I was thinking is you might want to move the Mail List box to the right column under the Shopping Basket to help balance things a little bit.

Guest sunshine

Hi Ian,

Looks terrific :D You worked the front page well. Smooth layout, sharp pics, links on pics work! Bottom left is throwing the (!) sign. Maybe check your error logs on those links and see why it doing that. The links do work though. Other than that. It smooth.

Splash pages looks great. I'd offer up a suggestion for the store though. Since you only have the shoppingCart box on the right, move it somewhere else and change to a 2 column layout. You're SOO close now. :D

Guest Ian MacMillan

Thanks guys.

The "splash" page has the most work on it, I spent about 16 hours on it before I got to the main "cart" and then got tired. The Cart page will mostly be a 2 collum with the basket being moved in the long run.

Guest toys4mobiles.com

Yeah that front page looks good. let us know when you've done some more on the cart... ie to give continuity to your site.

Very good start though!