Questions about V3.0.5

Guest sheriff_bob

Guest sheriff_bob

As always I hate to be the one whining, but lets get this over with.

1. There is instructions for automatic updating, but no instructions for manual updating. Wondering if that could be provided, as I need to be carefull with what I update.

The USPS module is almost there but theres a few things that still arnt working.

1. You cannot use First Class shipping as CC does not correctly register .5 lbs as 8oz. Thus it thinks that it's to heavy and wont process the shipment.

2. When you do get the shipping system working it only uses the first price selected. After that if you change the shipping type it does not update with the new price.

I'm in no real hurry for the USPS but just wanted to give a heads up on what I saw.

Guest Ian MacMillan

As always I hate to be the one whining, but lets get this over with.

1. There is instructions for automatic updating, but no instructions for manual updating. Wondering if that could be provided, as I need to be carefull with what I update.

If you look in the zip file under "Upgrade" there is a file for your 3.0.x to 3.0.5 (x being the version you currently have) and then there is a very easy to follow text file in there.